Cult Nails Awakening + Cult Nails Hypnotize Me + OPI Crown Me Already

    September 23, 2011


    I have been playing with my Cult Nails polishes again! Today I have for you Cult Nails Awakening and Cult Nails Hypnotize Me. First up is Awakening by itself. This is three coats. This polish is AMAZING! This is three coats! I absolutely LOVE this color! 

    Before I forget I wanted to add that Cult Nails polish dries really fast! 


    Then I added one coat of Cult Nails Hypnotize Me over Cult Nails Awakening.  Hypnotize Me has a green tinted base with some green and blue glitter mixed into it! I really like this combination, and I can't wait to try it over other colors like in the grey or black family! 



    Because I think Cult Nails Awakening is so amazing and in my opinion is a jelly polish?, I had to use it as the main polish in a jelly sandwich manicure. This is two coats of Cult Nails Awakening, followed by one coat of OPI Crown Me Already, followed by a final coat of Cult Nails Awakening. No top coat! Isn't this just AMAZING?




    You can order Cult Nails Polishes from http://cultnails.com/
    And find them on Facebook HERE

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews