Essie Dive Bar + Haul + OPI DS Illuminate

    September 22, 2011



    WARNING! THIS IS A LENGTHY POST! =) I have a few things to show you today! 

    First up is Essie Dive Bar. LOVE this manicure because it has both the shiny and matte finishes all in one! This polish has an amazing blackened teal shimmer. I have to warn you my photos make the polish look almost black especially the matte finish photos, but this polish is not this dark! It has a gorgeous teal/bue shimmer to it that is NOT hard to notice in person! I bought this polish specifically for my sister. She saw it on another blog and had to have it. I was at Wal-Mart one day and noticed it, so I bought it for her! Before I sent it to her, of course, I swatched it. I wish my photos turned out better so you could see the true color of it! This is two coats.



    I then added one coat of Essie Matte About You because I LOVE the look of dark matte polishes! Again, in these photos, the polish looks black. It does NOT look black in person. It has an amazing teal/blue shimmer to it. I did not get any outside photos for this manicure! =(



    I used Essie Dive Bar (which is the SAME polish I used as the base coat) to stamp on the design with Konad Stamping Plate M65. I love this because it has the matte AND shiny finish all in one manicure.


    _________________________________________________________________________

    Now on the the AWESOME HAUL!!! Please excuse the crappy haul photos. They were taken with my phone! Too lazy to bring out the camera I guess. 


    The following Cult Nails polishes I bought from http://cultnails.com/! Super fast shipping!

    Visit them on Facebook HERE



    Cult Nails Always Winning, Cult Nails My Kind of Cool Aid, Cult Nails Enigmatic (These were already swatched on my blog here)


     Cult Nails Hypnotize Me, Cult Nails Awakening, Cult Nails Iconic


    Cult Nails In A Trance, Cult Nails Living Water, Cult Nails Let Me Fly
    _________________________________________________________________________
    The following polishes I bought from http://shop.llarowe.com/

    You can visited them on Facebook HERE!


    A England Tristam, Glitter Gal Deep Green Sparkle, Glitter Gal Dark Brown Sparkle, and Glitter Gal Dark Purple. I also ordered A England Lady of Lake and Ozotic Elytra 528, but those were on back order. I should be getting those soon! ________________________________________________________________________

    I ordered the following from http://www.discountcosmeticoutlet.com/


    L.A. Girls Glitter Addict Uninhibited (which is AMAZING!), L.A. Girls Rock Star Crowd Surfing, and L.A. Girls Glitter Addict Incognito 
    ________________________________________________________________________
    The following was a recent Ulta Haul! 



    Ulta Chic Peek, Ulta Little Black Dress, and OPI DS Mystery 


    Borghese Stellare Notte and Borghese Mediterraneo
    ________________________________________________________________________
    The following is a recent Rite Aid Haul (I went there to look for the little pumpkin polish bottles that were featured in my guest post by Carly at Lacquered Lover, but no luck finding those. I did find some other great things!)


    Scherer Chameleon Calypso, Scherer Chameleon Blue Sky, and Scherer Chameleon Galactic 

    My first Jesse's Girl Polishes: Jesse's Girl Mermaid's Lagoon and Jesse's Girl Confetti
    ______________________________________________________________________

    Yesterday I was featured on Lacquered Lover , and this was the manicure! I only posted it here as well because I like to keep an archive of ALL my manicures on my blog (This way if I ever lose my computer (for whatever reason), I still have all my work). She was featured on my blog as well! Click here to see that post!

    I only own a few of the OPI DS polishes, and this post features one of them, OPI DS Illuminate. Because Summer is over and Fall is here, I decided to show you a Fall inspired manicure. Here is two coats of OPI DS Illuminate. This is an amazing brown holographic/shimmery polish. It is perfect for the season! My photos do not do it justice as they were taken indoors. It is a shame the sun wasn't out! That is the down fall of doing manicures late at night! I was not about to risk a smudge or something....So I took my photos immediately! =)




    And of course I could not have do a guest post with a plain polish..... So I used Kleancolor Metallic Brown and Bundle Monster stamping plate BM19 to stamp on a subtle leave print. I wanted this print to somewhat blend in so it would not take away from the awesomeness of this polish. I added some little fimo leaves for a little something extra as an accent nail.






    P.S the fimo leaves stayed on my nail for THREE days without even budging! 



Blog Archive

Total Pageviews