CND Midnight Sapphire + CND Sheer 24k Sparkle + Nubar Night Sparkle

    November 13, 2011


    This is two coats of CND Midnight Sapphire, a rich navy blue creme polish, with no top coat. Simply amazing! Just look at that shine! This polish is featured in the CND The Look Fall/Winter 2011 box. 


    Then I added two coats of Nubar Night Sparkle and two THICK coats of China Glaze Fast Dry Top Coat. Doesn't this polish look amazing?

    P.S. this polish eats top coat. If I had any gelous, I would have used that instead. 



    And if that wasn't enough layers, I decided to add more. I added two coats (but I think I should have only added one coat) of CND Sheer 24k Sparkle, a gold flakie top coat. This polish was also featured in the CND The Look Fall/Winter 2011 box. It was hard for me to photograph this polish for some reason.



Total Pageviews