Cult Nails Clairvoyant

    November 29, 2011


    This is two coats of Color Club Snakeskin with no top coat. 


    Then I added two coats of Cult Nails Clairvoyant



    Later I saw the most beautiful Layering manicure with Cult Nails Clairvoyant posted by Sarah over at Samariums Swatches. I just HAD to do it. So the next day I took off my version and repainted my nails to match her version!!!!

    This is two coats of China Glaze Liquid Leather and one coat of Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black.

    I think the above photo looks awesome. This photo was my husband's first attempt at an HDR photo. He is still trying to get the hang of the whole HDR photos thing. I just thought I would share because I thought it was cool---brought out all the greens. It has a green glow!

    Then I added a coat of Cult Nails Clairvoyant! OMG! This is gorg. Thanks Sarah for sharing this combo! 




Total Pageviews