Color Club Fashion Addict + Lacquistry I Wear My Jewelry on My Nails

    December 19, 2011


    This is two coats of Color Club Fashion Addict. I received this amazing polish from Heather over at Peace, Love, & Polish. The photo shows no top coat. 


    I took Color Club Fashion Addict up a notch by adding one coat of Lacquistry I Wear My Jewelry on My Nails (such an awesome polish name!!!). I am in LOVE with this combination!  The photo shows one coat of top coat. 

    I am seriously addicted to buying Jenna's Lacquistry franken polishes. They are so gorgeous!!!! Recently, she listed several new polishes, so of course I bought some (8 to be exact)..

    You can visit Jenna's Lacquistry Etsy shop by clicking here or visit her on Facebook!


    Then I added purple blobs with Color Club Wild at Heart (which I received from Heather over at Peace, Love, & Polish). On top of the purple blobs, I stamped on a rose nail design with Ulta Quick Silver and Bundle Monster Stamping plate BM14.




Blog Archive

Total Pageviews