OPI You Don't Know Jacques! Suede

    January 03, 2012


    I recently swapped for this polish! I love, love, love, love it! Thank you so much Carly!

    This is two coats of OPI You Don't Know Jacques! Suede! After trying this one, I went straight to my wish list to add the others from that collection. They are my most wanted polishes right now! =)

    Because I love it so much, you get two more photos...  =)



    Then I stamped on a print from the XL stamping plate E with Ulta Gold Rush (which seems to be my "go-to" gold stamping polish). You can purchase these plates at You Mix Cosmetics

    I am really excited to tell you about these interesting nail art pens my Mom got me for Christmas. I used them to add the extra detail to my flower! 



    They are called Nailritz. I have never heard of them before, but she bought me two different sets, the shimmer set and the precious gem set. I personally love them!


    Each set comes with 10 different colors. 


    Plus she bought me some of the base/top coat ones, which might be perfect to add pigment to make my own special colors!



    The really neat thing is that you can open them like this, and use them as a regular polish. 


    Or you can use the fine tip point for your detailed work like I did with my flower. I love how fine it is, and in my opinion much easier to work with than a paint brush. But I do not have a steady hand. Plus I have no artistic ability when it comes to the free hand department! 



    So what do you think about these? 

Total Pageviews