Comparison: Zoya Charla, Essence Choose Me, Orly Halley's Comet, & Wet n Wild Teal of Fortune

    September 3, 2011


    This is my first comparison post, and I decided to compare these polishes because of a recent haul. In a recent haul, I purchased some Orly polishes including Halley's Comet. I did not intend to keep it and decided to give it to my sister because I realized it looked exactly like Zoya Charla and Essence Choose Me from my color wheels. Another blogger mentioned that Wet N Wild Teal of Fortune is Zoya Charla's cousin polish. To me, in person and from the photos, the Zoya, Essence, and Orly look EXACTLY the same. I could not tell them apart. The Wet N Wild is no where near the same. It has a more dark blue base and the "shimmer" is not as noticeable. In addition, all of the polishes applied relatively the same and dried in about the same amount of time. 

    I like this comparison because Essence was only 99 cents where as the Orly polish was 10 dollars and the Zoya polish was 8 dollars.  That is a huge price difference. I was so mad when I got the Orly polish and realized it was the same as two other polishes that I already own haha. I even did google searches of swatches of the Orly polish and didn't even recognize the similarities before I purchased them.

    So what do you think? Do you think the three polishes look the same? 




Blog Archive

Total Pageviews