A-England + Konad Stamping Plate M60 + Nail Art Stickers

    September 29, 2011


    These are my FIRST photos with my new camera, and that camera is AMAZING. I didn't have to search for the perfect lighting or anything like that. I simply took the photos in my kitchen, where I was sitting painting my nails. My old camera would never pick up the kind of sparkle showing in these pics with the lighting in my kitchen. (I do have more manicures I will post later that were taken by my old camera though.).  I still have a lot to learn--TONS of settings! And I need to figure out how to position my hand for a good photo. With my old camera, I had to hold the camera close to my hand to get a good photo. With this camera, my hand has to be arms length away for the camera to focus, which makes it hard to see the angle of my nails and position of my fingers on the bottle (I hope you get what I am trying to say here!). It will take some getting used to. This camera was such a great gift from my husband!!!! For those who didn't see my post on Facebook, it is a Canon EOS Rebel T2i 18.0-Megapixel Camera! What do you think of the photos?


    This is two coats of A-England Lady of the Lake. This was a recent purchase from http://shop.llarowe.com/. You can also find them on Facebook! llarowe sales glitter gal, A-England, and Ozotic polishes! She is great to work with and has super fast shipping!

    Then I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Wet Cement to stamp on a plaid print with Konad Stamping Plate M60! Of course that was not enough, so I added some cute little stickers, which did not last long. I should have used a top coat. They lasted a day. Oh well, it was a good day!






Blog Archive

Total Pageviews