Butter London All Hail the Queen + Stamping

    November 15, 2011


    I am sad to say there was an accident with my camera last week--a cracked LCD screen which makes it unusable. While it is in the "shop", I have resorted back to taking photos with my old camera. Oh how I miss my camera! Oh well, shouldn't be too much longer. 

    This is two coats of Butter London All Hail the Queen with no top coat. I received this polish as a gift from the lovely Lauren from A Polish Change.


    Then I used Bundle Monster stamping plate BM02, Color Club Revvvolution, and Nicole by OPI Positive Energy to stamp on this lovely design. The photos show no top coat (I think). I usually try not to use top coat until after photos as a fear of smearing the stamp haha...

    P.S. I am surprised at how well the Color Club Revvolution worked for stamping! Are you?




Total Pageviews