OPI Teal We Meet Again + Barielle Buddha-ful + China Glaze Broken Hearted Crackle

    November 06, 2011


    I decided to play with crackle nail polish AGAIN! I know many of you are not fans of crackle polishes (and I am one of those people). But I thought I could maybe, possibly find a way that I liked. You can see my first try here.


    I started with two coats of Sephora by OPI Teal We Meet Again! Such a gorgeous polish! (definitely not one I see myself selling on my blog sale). Then in a "S" motion I painted on China Glaze Broken Hearted crackle nail polish. I have seen this technique on many blogs, but I have to admit it is hard to do. It is hard not to overlap or make the polish too thick (because it doesn't crackle right) OR get it evenly around the base of your nail! Anyways, I gave it my best shot. I could have stopped here and added a shiny top coat, but of course, I didn't stop here......


    I added one coat of Barielle Buddha-ful which I just received in a swap!I promise you this is MUCH pretty in person. In the photos, the Barielle looks thick, but it is so soft and subtle in person. Very pretty actually! It is a little messy around the cuticles because the pink crackle polish was hard to get even without making it too thick. The important thing was to get it to crackle properly---right????!?!?!?!






Total Pageviews