Lacquistry Franken = Fall Nail Design

    November 21, 2011


    I recently bought five franken polishes from Jenna of Lacquistry Original Nail Polish Creations!!!! You can visit here Etsy shop here. She also recently launched a Facebook fanpage.  Her polishes are amazing, and she has many to choose from. 

    This is one of her creations, the Paean of the Bells ("a sparkling bronze jelly base sprinkled with golden brown glitters, punctuated with gold holo bits to create a uniquely warm shimmer"). It is stunning, and I love the color. Too bad I didn't get better pictures but my fancy camera is getting the LCD screen fixed. So I had to use my old camera.

    This is two coats of Lacquistry The Paean of the Bells and one coat of top coat.






     The next day I decided to try something. So guess what I did. I used my METALLIC GOLD EYESHADOW. Yes, I said eyeshadow. I placed one coat of Maybelline Modern Metallics eyeshadow and one more coat of top coat. 


    Can you tell the difference? 





    Then I added some Fall inspired That's It? Instant Nail Art decals.





Total Pageviews